Last updated September 15, 2022
You must be at least 14 years old to use this website.
If you are over 14 but not yet age of majority, you may use this website under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Some areas of this website may have additional age restrictions.
This website is for your personal use.
You are responsible for knowing and obeying all applicable laws relating to your use of this website.
You must not engage in or facilitate or encourage any of the following prohibited activities on this website:
- This website is for your personal use.
- You are responsible for knowing and obeying all applicable laws relating to your use of this website.
- You must not engage in or facilitate or encourage any of the following prohibited activities on this website:
- Using any robots, spiders, or similar data mining tool to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the website.
- Copying, modifying, creating a derivative work of the content on this website or the software used to provide this website except for purposes other than ordinary browsing of the content made available on this website.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, or otherwise attempting to extract the source code of any proprietary software used to provide or maintain this website.
- Using this website, including the content on this website, to create competing products or services.
- Removing any copyright notices from material you download or print from this website.
- Framing or using deep links to connect to content on this website.
- Infringing or violating the rights of any other party (including but not limited to trademark, patent, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights).
- Posting material or using the website in a manner that is unlawful, fraudulent or deceptive, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Posting or distributing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Misleading others, causes the creation of a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forges headers or otherwise manipulates identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the website.
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Oxford employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Uploading computer viruses, malicious code, or any form of destructive software.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the website, other computer systems or networks connected to this website.
- Taking any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third-party providers’) infrastructure.
- Interfering with or disrupt networks or servers connected to this website.
This website may contain property, product or services listings. Oxford and any promotional partners try to provide accurate information on this website. However, you are responsible for confirming the details before making an order or purchase. Listing and pricing errors may occur. Listing and pricing information may be changed at any time. Images may not be exactly as displayed on your device. Products and services may have limited availability. Oxford does not make any representations or warranties about third-party providers’ products and services. Oxford is not responsible for any inaccuracies in listings or images provided by third parties.
Some parts of this website may require registration. You must provide current, complete, and accurate information when registering.
This website may allow you to create an account to access certain content or services. Please create a strong, unique password. You must protect the confidentiality of your login credentials. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Oxford is not liable for any loss that you may incur because someone used your login credentials or account. Notify us immediately if you suspect your login credentials have been compromised.
This website may contain promotional content from Oxford, its promotional partners, or their licensors. You may see content tailored to your interests or predicted interests. Please see the Oxford Privacy Statement for more information and how to opt-out from customized content. Oxford or its promotional partners may receive consideration from third parties when you click on links to learn more about their products and services.
If contests and sweepstakes are offered through this website, additional terms and conditions will apply. Always review the official contest rules.
You agree to the collection, use, retention, disclosure and other processing of your personal information as described in the Oxford Privacy Statement.
Website Content is owned by Oxford or our licensors. “Website Content” means the text, images, audio, video, and the software (object code and source code) for this website. This Website Content is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, service marks, and other proprietary rights and laws. You agree that you will not use the Website Content in any way that infringes the rights of Oxford or its licensors.
If you submit a suggestion to us, you agree that we do not owe you any duty of confidentiality and that we may use your suggestion without restriction without any payment or obligation to you.
This website may include features that allow you to post a review or other content to the website. If you post a review or content, you represent and warrant that you own the content of that post or review. You grant to Oxford a license to use your post in any and all media (known now or invented in the future) without the requirement to make payment to you or the need to seek any further permission from you. This license is non-exclusive, sublicensable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and royalty free. This license includes the right to modify, publicly perform, publicly display, remove, delete, reproduce, and distribute the content of that post.
Third Party Links
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS (INCLUDING QUEBEC) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES OR STATUTORY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OXFORD PROPERTIES GROUP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OXFORD PROPERTIES GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS (INCLUDING QUEBEC) DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OR OF LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OXFORD PROPERTIES GROUP OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OXFORD PROPERTIES GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES) RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
If you are resident of Quebec, you are only entitled to those warranties that are expressly required by law and that cannot be disclaimed, and we limit and disclaim our liability to the fullest extent permitted by applicable Quebec law.
Oxford may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or part of this website at any time.
Interpretation / Entire Agreement