Les Promenades Gatineau is open daily*:
Monday – Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
Thursday – Friday: 10am – 9pm
Saturday: 10am- 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
*Hours may vary – please contact store for details.
Important Dates & Closures
Les Promenades Gatineau will be closed on the following 2023/24 Statutory Holidays:
- Easter – April 9, 2023
- Fête Nationale, Jean Baptiste Day – June 24, 2023
- Canada Day – July 1, 2023
- Labour Day – September 4, 2023
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2023
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2024
Les Promenades Gatineau will have modified hours on the following days:
- Good Friday – April 7, 2023, 10am to 9pm
- Easter Monday, April 10, 2023, 10am to 6pm
- Civic Holiday – August 7, 2023, 10am to 6pm
- Thanksgiving Day – October 9, 2023, 10am to 6pm
- Remembrance Day – November 11, 2023, 10am to 6pm
- Black Friday – November 24, 2023, 10am to 9pm
- Christmas Eve – December 24, 2023, 10am to 5pm
- Boxing Day – December 26, 2023, 10am to 6pm
- New Year’s Eve – December 31, 2023, 10am to 5pm
Travelling to Les Promenades Gatineau
1100 Maloney Blvd. West, Gatineau, Quebec, J8T 6G3 (View Map)
819-568-1158 | Live Chat: 819-303-8995 | Email: email@example.com
By Public Transit
Les Promenades Gatineau is strategically located along the Société de Transport de l’Outaouais (STO) Rapibus, which is a two-way corridor more than 12 km long that is reserved exclusively for buses. It links Labrosse and Alexandre-Taché boulevards and provides service to the downtown areas of the Hull sector and Ottawa along reserved lanes.
Ten (10) stations alongside the corridor offer various commodities to the users, including direct access to the mall via the Promenades station.
An STO bus terminal is also available in the center’s parking area facing Chemin de la Savane (for regular buses). Users can get to the mall using bus lines #63, #67 and #87.
To find out about route schedules, please visit the STO website.